Camping for this event is located next to the stadium. The camping is now open and costs 250 SEK/each night. You can purchase the camping at the arena.
Want to get the SGP party started early? Head over to Kopingsparken (Jarnvagsparken) in the city of Hultsfred to soak up the party vibes this Friday between 19:00 - 01:00.
Entertainment line up includes:
20:00 - Interview with the SGP riders
22:00 - Live music from local band Pollux
23:00 - 01:00 DJ tunes on the main stage
Details on location click here
Friday 10 August
16:00 - Official Draw
16:30 - Stadium Opens for Fans (entry is free)
17:00 - Practice
Saturday 11 August
17:00 - Stadium opens for fans
17:10 - Official SGP Rider Autograph Session (Jason Doyle, Greg Hancock, Nicki Pedersen and Peter Ljung)
18:48 - Opening Ceremony
19:04 - Heat 1 of the 2018 Betard Scandinavian FIM Speedway Grand Prix
Address & Contact Details
Malilla Motorbana 1
570 82 Malilla
Fully equipped press areas, press conference area, food and beverage outlets.
Results of previous five GP's in Malilla (all Scandinavian GP's):
(1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th).
- 2017: Bartosz Zmarzlik, Antonio Lindback, Fredrik Lindgren
- 2016: Greg Hancock, Jason Doyle, Piotr Pawlicki, Chris Holder
- 2015: Nicki Pedersen, Tai Woffinden, Antonio Lindback, Matej Zagar
- 2014: Tai Woffinden, Greg Hancock, Chris Holder, Jaroslaw Hampel
- 2012: Tomasz Gollob, Chris Holder, Antonio Lindback, Nicki Pedersen
- 2011: Jaroslaw Hampel, Andreas Jonsson, Kenneth Bjerre, Emil Sayfutdinov
- 2010: Rune Holta, Jason Crump, Tomasz Gollob, Fredrik Lindgren
Vaxjo 90km, Kalmar 10km, Gothenburg 270km
There is plenty of parking available at the G&B Arena.
From Gothenburg 290km, Stockholm 330km, Malmo 320km, Karlskrona 220km
From Karlskrona: Road E22 to Alem about 110km. Then road 34 to Malilla about 70km
From Stockholm: Road E4 to Linkoping about 200km. Then road 34 to Malilla about 130km
From Malmo: Road E22 (23) against Vaxjo. From Vaxjo to Aseda about 50km, then road 138 to Malilla about 40km.
From Gothenburg: Road 40 to Jonkoping about 150km. Then road 31 to Vetlanda about 80km, then road 127 to Malilla, 50km.
Hultsfred 10km, train goes between Hultsfred and Stockholm. Train from Hultsfred also goes to Nassjo where it is possible to go to Gothenburg and Malmo.